Work Done at CIFA:
· For the 1st time, Identification of Toll-like receptor -1, 3 , 4 ,5 and 21 genes in IMC (rohu, catla and mrigal) & TLR-2, 20,21 genes of (C. batrachus and H.fossilis): Full length amplification and sequencing is under process.
· Tissue specific TLR-3, 4, 5 gene expressions in IMC
· Activation of TLR-5 gene in rohu in response to artificial infection with Gm(-ve) bacteria
· Identification of innate immune molecules (TNF-α & IL-1b), expected to be downstream of TLR-5 signaling network
· Preparation of 5’ & 3’ SMART-RACE-ready cDNA ,followed by amplification of 3’ RACE of TLR 1, 3, 4, 5 & 21 genes.
· Amplification of Full-length TLR-3 gene both from Rohu & Catla.
Work Done at TANUVAS:
· For the first time TLR 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 have been identified in Shark, and their full length characterization is under process.
· Expression of TLRs in different organs like skin, intestine, fin, gill and spleen has been carried out.
Work Done at CIFRI:
Identification of some of the TLR gens of catfish is under process